13 abril 2011

About Me and the Career



        Hi again, well, today I'm supposed to write about well... me and why I choose to study veterinary medicine. So let's start (:

         Well since I was a child, I had been related to animals, I was raised in a house that had a LOT of dogs... if I remember fine... there was like 12 dogs (♥), all of 'em were 'mongrels' also there was some cats... 3 if I’m not wrong... anyway, I used to spent a lot of time with'em cos' both of my parents were working. That forged my love for animals =D. 
        But that is an issue that wasn't really important until a few years ago, three for being exact. That's cos' I had always been more directed to humanistic matters and... Somehow (I’m not pretty sure how XD) I ended studying on the biology work plan of my school. On the road I decided that I was going to study something related to medicine... but I had a little problem with human interaction =D... so I apply to veterinary medicine here (: ... and now here I am =3

        Now, I’ll talk about the present :) ... the career is amaaazing, I truly love it, even if my marks aren't the best, I love it, of course there are some subject that I dislike a lot.. like math, but there as well are some of 'em that I really like, like physiology or anatomy... even if they are  hard... it's what I like (I love challenges xd). The faculty is beautiful, maybe it's not the best-equipped, but this is something that should be fixed in the future >:D
        I truly hope that I can end the career in the proper time, I cannot wait to start working… Oh! well I forgot to speak about that... well, I want to specialize me in immunology, but!,...that's a post-degree that isn't imparted here in Chile, so... that's a problem... but well, i think that I’ll figure out some solution on the upcoming years :), for now i will focus on what I have on my hands =3

I think that's everything for know :D everyone have a nice week :)
Greetings

Hati      


You should try to listen this song, it's beautiful (:
Artist: Luar na Lubre ; Song: Chove en Santiago ; Style: Galician Folk

4 comentarios:

  1. GABO!!!! HI!!!
    first I really love your blog. I´s amazing ^^
    I found very interesting the reason why you choose this career and is wonderful the fact that you want to specialize in inmunology :)

    well that´s all xD
    and sorry for my english :P

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi again, well, today I'm supposed to write about well... me and why I choose to study veterinary medicine. so let's start (:

    Well since i was a child, i had been WW ligated to animals, i was raised in a house that had a LOT of dogs... if i remember fine.. there WW was like 12 dogs (♥), all of 'em were 'mongrels' also there was some cats... 3 if i'm not wrong... anyway, i used to spent a lot of time with'em cos' both of my parents were working. That forged my love for animals =D.
    But that is an issue that wasn't really important until a few years ago, three for being exact. That's cos' i had always been more directed to humanistic matters and... somehow (i'm not pretty sure how XD) i ended studying on the biology work plan of my school. On the road i TENSE decide that i was going to study something related to medicine... but i had a little problem with human interaction =D... so I WW postulate to veterinary medicine here (: ... and now here I am =3

    Now, i'll talk about the present :) ... the career is amaaazing, i truly love it, even if my marks aren't the best, i love it, of course there are some WW asignatures that i dislike a lot.. like maths, but there as well are some of 'em that i really like, like phisiology or anatomy... even if they are hard... it's what i like (i love challenges xd). The faculty is SP beatiful, maybe it's not the best-equiped, but that are things that should be fixed in the future >:D
    I truly hope that i can end the career in the proper time, i cannot wait to start working.. oh! well i forgot to speak about that... well, i want to specialize me in inmunology, but!,...that's a WW post-title that isn't imparted here in Chile, so... that's a problem... but well, i think that i'll figure out some solution on the upcoming years :), for now i will focus on what i have on my hands =3

    I think that's everything for know :D everyone have a nice week :)

    gabriel,
    well done! very interesting story...so you would have to study abroad maybe? like an English speaking country? he!
    check the vocabulary ok?
    miss

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Gabooooo it'd be nice u study in another university :c! why don't u go? ñaca ñaca ñaca =D

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Universidad de las americas rulz easy life xd

    ResponderEliminar