06 abril 2011

Preface




        Hi everyone, not many of you know me, my name is Gabriel, anyone can spell me Gabo, is shorter and less formal... also I prefer it =D (actually... I really really prefer it.. so please, do it *.*)
well I used to be a  blogger many years ago... but I had... just.. lost the inspiration for writing ("writer's block", is really common u,u)
...

        I'm a student of second year of Veterinary Medicine at University of Chile... I have a fascination with wolves (something that you can notice when you check my blogger's profile... and the upcomming entries xd); I can tell really little things more about me, ehm... i'm 19 years old... (YES, I know that I look a lot older xd... but well.. there's nothing I can do against it xd) I LOVE music, I listen a huge range of music ... from Classic Music... to Heavy Metal, passing through really weird things like Galician folk, Balcan music or Klezmer, and I like a lot to share this amazing music (that its not so popular), so I think I'll put a song at the end of each post... sometimes related to it  and sometimes not xd, I also love reading books... ANY book that reach my hands. 
       
       I have... errr... 7 pets, 4 cats (actually they belong to my older brother) and 3 dogs, none of the cats has a real name xD so... don't ask for it... and the dogs... well.. they're called Negra, Dolca and Frac (the person that put the names probably was hungry at the moment.. I think xd cos' it wasn't me)... I think that's everything.. err well.. as a freak note.. I'm always sleepy and hungry... =D that's it.
       With this blog I spect to share opinions, info, and everything that could help us in the career =D
       I really wish the best of luck to anyone... and if you need help... well just ask for it =3, I'll help gladly if I can (=
greetings.

Hati


PS: oh!.. well if someone of you ask it... the name of my blog [Nastrond], is a word that belongs to the northern mitology, as well as my nickname [Hati] which is one of the sons of Fenrir the wolf. just sayin' ^^U 


Artist: Diablo Swing Orchestra ; Song: Ragdoll Physics ; Style: Avant-Garde / Riot-Opera

6 comentarios:

  1. Hi Gabo, I think I should need your help with my blog, it's really hard for me.
    Mybe I see you tomorrow at University, but I don't know yet cuz' I have to go to the ophthalmologist.
    Study,kisses, Bye.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. gabooosoon :) i like your blog it is so...you! xD jaja with the wolves and all that.. and you describe yourself very well xD jjaja hungry ..i die with that (but i know it is real ) xDD
    i see you!! tomorrow XDD

    ResponderEliminar
  3. GABRIEL!! >:P
    hi .... I don't like your blog .... you should start over .....jjajaakjak
    just kidding!
    whitey loves you almost as much as you love read xd
    hey! I want more colour in mi blog, so you have to help me ( is not an option... muajjajajaj)

    ps: have a ever told you that you look older?
    :B:BB:

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Gabo I love the darkness of your blog, and the wolves, I know you put all your effort in this.
    Well this for you is easy, you know so much english, more than everyone in the class I think, I hope you help me in the future. Love you, kisses, Bye.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. aksjdkasjdaksjdkasjdas pancha is your fan number one D:! pathetic!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. HI gabriel!
    nice blog! It's good I can get to know you a bit more through this
    regards,
    miss

    ResponderEliminar